Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just In Case...

You were wondering if I'm still around, I am. Apparently September is supposed to be a difficult month for everyone cosmologically speaking, especially regarding matters of communication so there you go. So far, my September has been pretty good. I just got back to the city after a trip to California, where the weather in Santa Barbara was unreal in its perfection. It's cold and rainy here in New York, making my bed feel that much more comfortable and difficult to get out of. I have to bartend tonight which makes me want to upchuck, but am trying to rally cause I need the dough. Seriously. I just transferred more money into my account so that I can go buy this shirt at my favorite neighborhood vintage store 1 of a Find. Sorry mom, but I'm doing it. Irresponsible I know. But the shirt includes suede, turquoise, and snakeskin so I don't really have a choice. No brainer.

I will share it with you all when the time cometh. Until then, this is my song for today, a good staying in bed until the last minute song:

No comments:

Post a Comment