Thursday, October 28, 2010

Haunting Post


When we were younger our parents used to take us to Vancouver and we would always go to the aquarium. I remember at the Orca whale tank you could go below ground and watch them swim through the glass. The turquoise chlorine water would glow and the massive whales would slowly swim in repetitive circles, it seemed as though it took hours for their bodies to pass by me and the sounds of the water pressure through the glass was terrifying. I was mesmerized and haunted by these animals. I have had dreams and nightmares my whole life about whales hovering and floating around me ever since and have never been able to shake that they are mad at me (us) and then they beach themselves to remind us how evil we are.



Just a haunting story to share in anticipation of your stories. Check here for information on how to submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment