Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Project Lazer Cake Photographs of Rad

So...like a week ago my friend Robby of band Lazer Cake contacted me and was like
"I'm doing a photo shoot for my upcoming EP and I want you to be in it and be an evil alien in striped spandex who chases me through Coney Island on roller skates and shoots lasers at me through your eyes.." I was like, "you had me after the first five words. yes." So we did all of that. And I met the lovely Lisa (my co-striped alien) and Chris (who took this rad photo at Robertas after shoot feast and all the others too) and we all made something together. Of course I will share when it's done and I am allowed to see it, but in the meantime be teased by this little video I made:



It was such a fun day! And check out Lazer Cake's music here.
Also, join Chris here on his "field trip through time..."

No comments:

Post a Comment