Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Musings

I woke up again today. I guess that's how it works. Go Life!

In other news:

My goal for October was to buy a record player so I could start buying all these ridiculous records I always see and actually be able to play them. It appears as though this goal might actually be coming into fruition this week. Better late then right? And I even purchased my very first records! I am most excited about a double disc set (probably not the right lingo..) of Moondog. He was a blind hobo basically who played on the streets of New York in the 50's....beyond ahead of his time, he dressed as a viking and composed amazing tracks of lyrics and music; I am pretty sure that having this record in my possession is the greatest incentive to get that turntable set up in my room like right now. Here's a little taste:

No comments:

Post a Comment