Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Is upon us. It's a New Year and I have just discovered my delete button doesn't work on my computer. You'd be surprised by how annoying that is. Anyway:

Tania and I woke up this morning and wrote a song in bed. We drank tea and listened to Moondog records. We added him to the list. Then we took her car to her house and dropped off Jim 2 (the best keyboard in the whole world that I got for x-mas). Subway to the city for brunch. Bacon waffles handmade by Gilleon, Eggs Benedict with an excellently executed hollandaise, mimosas.......tv. Then fried chicken and negro modelo. Now I am drinking pg tips and eating a muffin. It's that kind of day and it feels good.

Warm people, big party last night, good bodies and souls. I was surprisingly clear headed and alert this morning, could feel a really nice energy in the city, fresh. I really think this year is going to be good. For me. For you. Just let it, you know? It wants to be good, don't fight it.

I know this.

Guess who else we added to the list? I think a part of my day today goes to recognizing people like this, people who do things that matter:

No comments:

Post a Comment