Thursday, January 14, 2010

Farts and Crap!




I have decided to do a monthly Cultural/Arts project aptly named "Farts and Craps", because there's nothing worst then taking your self too seriously. It's funny there is so much to do in New York and I don't really do it. This project should help with feeling a little bit more a part of my community and the wonderful creative people around me. Of course Rosebud and Dandelion Dame will be in full attendance. Sometimes we will go to shows or exhibits, other times, like our next project, we will stay in and read or create something together. This week we are going to paint! I have been wanting to paint for a while, so now I'm doing it. 2010 is bringing it peoples. What are you going to do for yourself? Little things are big, even the whole Universe used to be a little condensed unit.......And then time came in and changed everything. Wah WAh. (Sorry, just started reading Stephen Hawkings, it keeps slipping in, but that's a whole nother post my friends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment