Monday, July 6, 2009

I cannot tell you which way it would be...

I know you've all been wondering who the third and most recent addition to the warrior crew is. Well, wait no longer my friends. I am pleased to present you with the one and only
Dandelion Dame. Always the road less traveled. Dusty, worn, but full of potential. Never knowing what's around the corner, but full on ready to embrace it. Hailing from the city I love. The city I love to hate. It's provided me with the tools I need to be who I am and do what it is I have got to do. Now with the wind in my hair, I can do what I know I am meant to do. I am the Dandelion Dame. Promoter of Sass, Style, Sophistication, and Laughter.

1. Describe America in One Word?
DD: Rigid

2. If you Could Change One Thing About America What Would It be?
DD: People's close mindedness

3. What's your favorite food?
DD: Peanut butter

4. Who is a Hero in your life?
DD: A hero to me is somebody who really follows what they feel to the fullest and can find success and happiness in doing so.

5. What is the biggest stress you have in your life?
DD: My stress is my biggest stress in my life.

6. If you could be any animal what would it be?
DD: White Tiger

7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
DD: My ability to have and to induce uncontrollable laughter.

8. What "words of wisdom" do you have to pass on?
DD: If you allow yourself to free fall, the universe will guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment