Sunday, July 19, 2009

Burning Every Bridge that We Cross....

A beautiful place to get lost.....(even though we found our way around pretty damn well.)

San Francisco is a dope ass city. Chill, but big, bakeries and cafes galore. I think we all (I know I did) started to envision what our lives could be if this place was home..I would maybe go to culinary school, work in a kitchen, marry a baker or butcher or something and ride my bike around and.....yeah, okay, I'll stop that now. The weather was cool and we unpacked coats and sweaters, a welcome salty breeze in the trip. Mainly just ate out and chilled, so will share some of the photo's with you that capture but a tiny piece of the pie that is San Fran:


Road Warriors at Beretta, delicious!


Rosebud eating the best quiche ever....like a cloud with bacon in it, courtesy of Bakery Tartine

No comments:

Post a Comment