Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Only Girl I've Ever Loved.....was born with roses in her eyes

Poppy found Rosebud in a cafe window........the rest is history. And the future. Here is the story of my co-pilot, the latest addition to the Road Trip Warriors:

I was dug up in Milwaukee. I am traveling; my roots in tow, waiting to be replanted. I drink the sun. I hum and sing, and make musical instruments out of fruit. I grow and blossom with each new day. I am rosebud. I promote music, art and light.

1. Describe America in One Word?
Rosebud: Overstimulated

2. If you Could Change One Thing About America What Would It be?
Rosebud: The maldistribution of food, and power, and wealth

3. What's your favorite food?
Rosebud: Pig

4. Who is a Hero in your life?
Rosebud: I have to say my mom. Have to.

5. What is the biggest stress you have in your life?
Rosebud: I'm having a hard time letting go and embracing the unknown.

6. If you could be any animal what would it be?
Rosebud: A hummingbird. Tiny, beautiful, vegetarian.

7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Rosebud: I can talk to anyone.

8. What "words of wisdom" do you have to pass on?
Rosebud: Follow your bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment