Friday, July 24, 2009

She Can Dance a Cajun River......

We have new people, people. This is Bug. She's our Spanish translator and kind of like a wolf pelican. A Pelf. She is more then a welcome addition to our family, she is a spirit of uncommunicable proportions.

1. Describe America in One Word?
Bug: Ever-Evolving

2. If you Could Change One Thing About America What Would It be?
Bug: That the people who make it this country are put first. If you contribute then you're taken care of.

3. What's your favorite food?
Bug: Almond butter sandwiches

4. Who is a Hero in your life?
Bug: My Grandmother

5. What is the biggest stress you have in your life?
Bug: I'm not a stressed out person

6. If you could be any animal what would it be?
Bug: I think I'd like to be a pelican, but I'm most like a wolf. What do you think?

7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Bug: My sense of humor

8. What "words of wisdom" do you have to pass on?
Bug: Live with the best of what you have to give.

She is my summer loving in spring, fall, and winter......BUG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment