Tuesday, July 28, 2009

But Under My Feet Babe....

..The Grass Is Growing. It's time to move on. It's time to get going.

Going back to New York. Here's some photos.

I present to you. Seattle:






































Bug Says:
in this life, faries find one another, like sisters and drops of water :)

Rosebud Says:
Freedom is blooming. We made it grow and blossom. It's time to carry it with us. Stone fruits, bare breasts, my lucky ass. I want to lick up this luck- this freedom, and keep it in my belly forever. I choose to not digest it. I will harbor this forever. I am stoned, bare, lucky.

Dandelion Dame Says:
Passed to the right, and that is me. It isn't a closed chapter, for the journey continues on. The book does not end on this page; There is no need. Womanhood. Laughter. Love. Being Free. Being Me. Being Us. Drinking Wine. Music, sky, clouds, trees, earth, tears, and cigarettes. Why not? Life is too short. Do what you want and be true to your heart. Always. Cry when you wanna cry, laugh when you wanna laugh and never go against your true spirit.

Poppy Sunshine Says:
Mick St. Pierre. Her keys have been handed in. The ride is over, though in many ways it has only just begun. My friends. Sharing this trip with you has been a moment, the kind that is wordless and has no way of communication except for the way my heart feels. Meeting any and all of you has restored my faith in people, my faith in myself, my faith. Just keep trucking y'all. Get your asses free. Get naked. Run. Poop. Fart. Roll the motha fucking windows down. Listen to Jerry. Listen to Jim. Listen to yourself and do it. Rock and Roll...........Road Warriors, riding free forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment