Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And Our Love It Grows........


The blog must go on.

I am back in New York. I love it here. Riding my bicycle through Brooklyn, my hair sticks to my face, to my back, to my neck, it's hot. It's awesome, I wish I could bring you all with me.

I hope you'll all stick around, I have a lot to share with you and I hope you will share with me too.

Right now I really like this album/band/song. It kind of amazes me all the time when I hear it.



Today is the best day ever. I love your face. All of it. Also please note buttons on dress: Gary Numan and The Guitars. Do yourself a favor and listen.

Also, you can expect to hear some of both on Friday night if you're in NYC as I am lazily being an I-Pod DJ at this place. Come dance with me!

xoxo Poppy poop shoot Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment