Thursday, August 27, 2009

An Interesting Time...

..For all of us.

I have noticed more now then any other time I can remember in my life everybody around me being in a place of transition and the unknown, regardless of generation, income, etc. Almost all the conversations I've been having with friends and family are revolved around being unsure about where they are and what they want and how to forge ahead. I'm right there with you all too. It is such an unfortunate circumstance that money is also a huge part of this situation as it just fucking is and it sucks. While everyone is handling their individual circumstances very differently and all deserve to be doing so I cannot help but seek comfort in the fact that none of us know what the hell is going to happen tomorrow or today or next week and we're all in it together; so do what I can to listen to myself and others and try to put warm and loving energy out there. And I bitch too, which is fine.

But I am proud to say that I am okay with it all, let some shit fall apart, move forward, scale down, humble your self. Rock something out. I'll do whatever I have to, but I will do.

It's always going to be okay. Even when it's not.

Just started reading Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf, homegirl can write.

Life's too short to not share these with you:



I'm here for any of you, it's been a fascinating time talking to you all about what's going on....Something in the Universe is exercising some serious demons and we're all in on the ride. Poop on it's head. xoxo Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment