Saturday, April 17, 2010

Images

Been loving life. It could maybe be more quiet, but that's a choice right? I went to San Francisco for a few days and it was great but I felt so behind when I got back. I can't tell if going away just makes you forget how much you always have to do or if it just makes it so you have to do more to catch up when you return home. Probably both. Thought I would share some photos with you instead of trying to explain anything anymore.



San Francisco. In Tuesday's kitchen. Drinking beer and eating chips. That's what we like to do.


A diner serving soul food and run by a Korean family. They chose this mug for me when they found out I was visiting from New York.


It was completely and utterly the right thing to do at the time. Like my new shoes?
Kara and Petunia.
I will be completely consumed by a Jukebox. I live to put money in them and play songs. Not a bad selection at the Phonebooth, which is a place that took my 80 year old bronchitis cough to a whole new level.

Back in New York. We had just played a show at Lit lounge and found this book in the booth. It was educational and we read it to each other by candlelight.


She would be our friend if we could find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment