Friday, March 26, 2010

Goddess Party

It took me moving to New York to really find some girls that I get down with. And get down we do. Why are we so cliche in so many ways, good ways. 4 bottles of wine later, demolished cheese plate, chocolate dip scraped clean, penis talk still going. I think someone cried?
Then we played Goddess cards! And it was awesome. I remember when I was little and would look through fairy pictures with my friends and we would pick which ones we wanted to be. And we would be them. This was kind of like that, but the cards were destined for us, we chose them blindly. Here's a lesson about some of them.


In order from left to right:
Athena: The olive tree owed to her it's fruit.... (Rosebud, how Greek!)
White Shell Woman: She gave them the animals, she gave them the gift of rain.... (Poppy)
Venus: She was the goddess of chastity, despite the fact that she had many affairs... (D.Dame, you like it)
Themis: The divine voice who first instructed mankind in the rules of order and hospitality... (Miss Melissa, a beyond amazing host)
Amphitrite: Loud moaning mother of fish, seals, and dolphins.. (Bug, you do like animals. A lot.)
Here's a picture going the other way so you can see all our Goddesses. I wanted to write a funny sentence about all of them, but some of the mythical bitches had nothing funny to say on their sites.

Beyond blessed to have these amazing woman in my life. Life's short, have more vagina parties. And the combination of an apple with cheddar cheese dipped in chocolate is pretty fucking delicious. Hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment