Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cool It Now

Walking to the grocery store this morning to buy some milk for my tea. The sun was shining down on me and it felt warm, but the air was chilly and the sky ahead of me was a blanket of grey, which makes for a beautiful contrast but warns of the winter making its way towards the city. While the sun is still with us though, I take the moments I can to feel it on my face and body, which is a feeling best shared with my bike "free spirit"as we ride through the park together. Lately music has been an even more driving force in my life then usual (which is a lot). Making mixes and discovering new artists, sharing music with my loved ones or just laying in bed listening quietly and in solitude. This and wearing leaves and twigs in my hair. I was riding said bike through said park and this song came on my I-Pod. I stood up and pedaled hard to get that cool wind over me, it was truly a magnificent moment in my life.



Enjoy the song! Electrelane is a pretty awesome group, though no longer playing. This song is from the album No Shout, No Calls which is a definite must have as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment